Wednesday, April 25, 2007

Nanotechnology video

For those of you in my class who saw my presentation last week on nanotechnology and computers (or those of you that aren't but are still interested) I found a video that will explain things more visually. This video is great because it explains the actual process of building large things molecule by molecule and the benefits of doing so, which are pretty amazing! The topic is pretty technical but I think this video explains it in a way that is more understandable. Check it out...


http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zqyZ9bFl_qg

1 comment:

David said...

Dang!

That is pretty cool. Are companies doing this stuff right now? It doesn't seem real to me. It seems like a cool idea with a really neat presentaion. Do you have any weblinks to sites with more information? What major companies are promoting this? Are any of them based in the United States?

Uncle Shanky.