Thursday, February 08, 2007

Blog Topic of the Week

I decided to answer this week’s blog topic of the week “what is your personal competitive advantage?” from a hypnotically view of what my personal competitive advantage will be when I graduate from school.

In three and a half years when I go out into the business world my product will be an accounting bachelor’s and master’s degree from a national ranked business school. I can enhance this product by participating in internship programs and joining academic clubs at my university. My product will be differentiated from other people’s products because I will have a high GPA, and I will have actively participated in academic clubs. Internships will help me to lock in relationships with buyers, possible future employers. The school that I will graduate from and my GPA will raise barriers to entry for others who are competing with me for jobs. My education and internships will help me to reduce costs for my employer because they will have to spend less money training me and I could possibly develop something that could help them save money.

1 comment:

Fang said...

I see good future there based on your discussion. I also can see your other advantages as a hard worker, a sweet personality, which favor your future employer. Good..