Tuesday, February 27, 2007

Hey Class just wanted to blog about the test. I was wondering if anyone had any difficulties on last Thursdays exam. I got to admit it the 10 point question were a little surprising. I was wondering if the professor is going to go over it in class. Does anyone know if Professor Fang is going to curve grading???? Anyways I just wanted to know what I got exactly. I would sure like to get a copy of the test and go over it so that we can use it as study material for our final exam. If anyone feels the same way, please let me know so that we can bring this up to Professor Fang. Thanks

Vasquez

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yes, I was concerned as well about my grade and was wondering if she curves. It would be nice if she passed the test back out so we can go over it.

Fang said...

which 10-point question is surprising? Why don't you ask me in class? In fact I found most of the students were doing well with those questions. Talk to me after the class.