Tuesday, February 20, 2007

Surfpup's competitive advantage

I've worked in lots of different kinds of jobs. Sales, shipping/receiving, purchasing, operations, management, MIS. There is nothing like first-hand experience to really understand how the different parts of a company work, and how they work together.

I also have lots of computer experience. I know a little bit (just enough to be dangerous sometimes, heh) about a lot of different computer topics. The long breadth of time that I have spent working in and keeping up with the computer industry gives me a different perspective.

I'm hoping that my degree from CSUSM will prove to be a critical advantage. A lot of what I know it difficult to convey on a resume. A college degree is pretty clearcut and opens so many doors.

That's why I'm here!

Surfpup

No comments: