Sunday, February 18, 2007

MIS and You

Hey everyone,

This is an old topic, but I'm trying to catch up on my blogging.

My understanding of MIS is information systems that help businesses operate efficiently and effectively. MIS is everywhere. I can't imagine working at my job without an information system in place. Before information systems, it would have been mounds of paper trials. Information systems cut out a lot of the busy work involved in day to day business activities.

I'm a connected to MIS through many aspects of my life. Of course, my job exposes me to information systems. Here at CSUSM, I hope to learn a great deal about MIS and High Tech Management. Being an HTM major brings a lot of possibilities that I am excited about.

This course in MIS will greatly benefit me during my pursuit of a degree in HTM. It is the foundation I need. But it will help me much more once I find a career in the HTM field and a company that will pay me the mad ducketts and truly make me a HTMBaLLuH!!!!

1 comment:

Fang said...

Great. But in the school, you have to think about how to demonstrate to your future employers that you worth that much money. Way to go! Good luck to your future.