Tuesday, February 06, 2007

MIS...

To me, MIS is the most helpful and needed for people to understand nowadays.
Because Management information systems are the development and use of information systems that help business achieve their goals and objectives as definition says.
My major is business management and I need to understand and figure out well to be on this area. Not only that I’ve been doing online business and I use MIS a lot to manage my business. Managing all information about customers is one of the most important things for me to take care of. I also would like to know well about five components that MIS carries; hardware, software, data, procedures, and people. I will learn more about MIS through this course. I hope everything is going to be well working for my life.

1 comment:

Fang said...

I hope the same way...