Tuesday, February 27, 2007

Starbuck

For your information,

I was reading the financial times this morning and discovered a very inteteresting article on starbucks from the chairman. One of his comments was that since we have alot of franchises the coffee is watered down. I am assuming that maybe starbucks has lost its authentic taste. I was shocked to read this from the chairman that's the last person to expect a Derogatory statement such as his. I think starbucks taste is still authentic but maybe others feel the same way as the chariman of starbucks. Some say McDonalds coffe is better tasting than starbucks. I am not really a coffee drinker but occassinally will get a cup of coffee for the splurgee moments in my life. So I really coudln't tell whcih coffee is better tasting. Coffee is just coffee to me as long as it is sweet.

No comments: